Great news ! Join to day make videos, upload, build audience and GET PAID
The Office Secrets Scenes Are No Fun
The Office is an #American situation comedy of television. The television comedy series is written by Greg Daniels and produced by Howard Klein, Stephen Merchant, Ben Silverman, and Ricky Gervais. The series portrayed the everyday life of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. The comedy television series debuted on National Broadcasting Company as a midseason replacement which has 201 episodes within 9 seasons. The Office, comedy series, created many scenes among all the scenes here are 20 #Secrets #Scenes presents for you that is no fun.
Table of Contents
1. Dunder Mifflin has branches throughout the Northeast.
2. Dwight had a soft spot for bobblehead dolls.
3. Dwight would have left The Office if The Farm had pushed through.
4. Four characters had the same names as the actors who played them.
5. It took a while before Steve Carell got the role of Michael Scott.
6. Parks and Recreation were considered for the spinoff.
7. Poor Richard’s Pub was a bar located in Scranton.
8. Ryan Howard got his name from a popular athlete.
9. Some of the characters of The Office had high school connections in real life.
10. Steve Carell was not a fan of the British version of The Office.
11. The back story of Dwight was pulled from different inspirations.
12. The cast of The Office would love surfing the net in between takes.
13. The character of Oscar Nunez was not supposed to be from the third sex.
14. The images used in the opening credits of The Office were taken during a casual road trip.
15. The Office was not originally developed for the NBC channel.
16. The opening credits of The Office revealed a section of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
17. The opening credits of The Office revealed the real Penn Paper Building on Mifflin Avenue, Scranton.
18. The producers initially thought of making the Jim-Pam affair an interracial love story.
19. The sequel of The Office could have been a parody of An American Family.
20. Viewers did not like the strong-willed character of Pam.
Full List, Photo Credits, and Sources:
See more Top 20 lists on our website: